Management reporting, profitability and cash flow
- Management reporting
- Cash flow analyses
- Profitability analyses
- Inventory and receivables analyses
- Working capital and interest-bearing debt analyses
- BI reporting
In order to allow stakeholders to make decisions on a relevant, correct and adequate basis, we will review the reporting and budgeting systems of the target.
The following matters should be considered with respect to the contents of the management reporting:
- Does the management reporting of the company support its strategy and business plan?
- Does the management know which products and customers create the earnings of the Company?
- Does the management reporting identify relevant ”red flags” and KPIs?
Our recommendations will be summarised in a structured report with concrete recommendations for implementation in financial reporting and cash management.
We add value to the case through active partner involvement and participation in the structuring and completion of the case.
Our services include:
- Review and assessment of and commenting on management reporting, including accounting systems and budgetary and follow-up procedures
- Profitability and contribution income analyses
- Critical analysis and assessment of material and risky items, e.g. age analysis of inventories and trade receivables
- Review and assessment of and commenting on procedures and internal controls as well as descriptions of material and risky items and key processes
- Review of continual reconciliation and accruals routines in the accounts
- Assistance in connection with the preparation of budgets, cash flow analyses and analyses of limitations of working capital and interest-bearing debt
Partner, Stateauthorized accountant
Tel. +45 39 53 50 75
Bo Risom Jensen
Tel. +45 39 53 50 14