Over the past two years, Transaction Services has helped complete more than 30 transactions and value indications. The tasks completed comprise acquisitions and sales, including generational changes in medium-sized Danish owner-managed enterprises and international transactions. Moreover, we have lent assistance to major Danish private equity funds in relation to their investments.
Transaction Services undertakes tasks on behalf of partners and candidates for acquisition/sale. We do not require that a customer relationship exists or is the outcome.
Transaction Services provides information and reporting of relevance to decisions and competent and targeted advisory services in connection with acquisitions and sales of and generational changes in medium-sized enterprises. This is mainly ensured by entering into flexible agreements on the requested performance – modular in relation to completing individual transaction phases.
As regards cross-border tasks, we can draw on the assistance of our international partner UHY, just as we can actively involve our specialist IT and TAX functions.
As regards assistance in buying and selling companies, we offer, for example, the following services:
For the buyer:
- Ensuring of a structured acquisition process
- Value indication of target company
- Limited scope / “quick and dirty” financial due diligence
- Full scope financial due diligence
- Assistance in obtaining financing
- Description of capital, ownership and company structure
- Budgets and cash flow analysis
For the seller:
- Seller’s due diligence, including identification of critical areas such as IT
- Strong profile analysis
- Assurance of the quality of multi-year budgets and other presentations of figures
- Value indication of all or part of the company
- Localisation of any deal breakers
List of references, capital funds
The transaction department at info revision has for the past two years handled several assignments for the following large Danish and foreign capital funds:
- MAJ Invest (formerly LD Invest)
- Global Health Partner (listed Swedish capital fund)
In addition to this, we have handled assignments for a number of foreign clients in connection with their acquisition of Danish companies, including e.g. Chantelle’s acquisition of Femilet A/S (lingerie) as well as a German investor’s investment in Bianco Footwear.
Finally, we have recently handled several due diligence assignments in connection with Chinese companies’ acquisition of primarily Danish cleantech companies.
Head of infotransactions
Tel. +45 39 53 50 75
Bo Risom Jensen
Head of Transaction Services
Tel. +45 39 53 50 14
Head of Corporate Finance
Tel. +45 20 87 30 37